The Whitebait Connection started facilitating regional freshwater hui in Northland in 2007. The success of the hui resulted in its development and delivery every two years since.
The Northland team have produced a summary evaluation report from their last 2012 hui and a Regional Freshwater Hui Planning Template so that other areas wanting to facilitate their own regional hui have the experience of the Northland model to build from. You can download the Regional Freshwater Hui Planning Template and all of its Appendices on the links below...
- Appendix A_nthld hui cost breakdown.xls - 30.5 KB
- Appendix B_Communication Plan Template for first meeting.doc - 152.5 KB
- Appendix C_draft organisers programme.doc - 44.5 KB
- Appendix D_freshwater hui interactive evaluation plan.doc - 123.5 KB
- Appendix E_invite with registration and programme details to use as a template and email out.doc - 844 KB
- Appendix F_list of participants info and list of funding sources.pdf - 126.36 KB
- Appendix G_nthld_fw_hui_proceedings_pt_one.pdf - 142.43 KB
- Regional_freshwater_hui_planning_key task list.doc - 151 KB